Jewelers Mutual In the Community
Through philanthropy, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company aspires annually to achieve a lasting and positive impact in the community in which we live and work. Being a responsible corporate citizen and valued employer in Wisconsin’s Fox River Valley we strive to support our community’s most critical needs through financial gifts and fervent support of our employee’s volunteerism.
As we aim to ensure our gifts make the most impact, we’ve prioritized our areas of giving as follows:
- Organizations in which our employees are actively involved.
- Organizations that address: Basic needs (food, shelter, clothing), as well as programs that aim to reduce/eliminate root causes of poverty including literacy, affordable housing, and job training.
- Positive youth development and education.
- Health and wellness, particularly cancer, diabetes, mental health, and affordable access for the disadvantaged.
- The vitality of the Fox River Valley area, including gifts to libraries, police or fire departments, parks, the arts, and preservation of the local environment.
We recognize that our community’s needs are ever-changing and periodically assess the above priorities to ensure they align with our community’s needs.
If you’d like to learn more about our priorities and guidelines for giving, please send your letter of request to:
Donor Relations Officer
Community Foundation of the Fox Valley Region
4455 W. Lawrence St. Appleton, WI 54912